As discussed at the last Staff meeting, and emailed to Staff in February, please remember that the Staff and Assistant Staff Training Day will be taking place on Saturday 5th July from 12pm at the Water Eaton Church Centre. Please ensure that all Staff and Assistant Staff attend as this will be an important time of preparation for Camp.
The Working Group will be meeting this weekend to plan the detailed programme, but the day will include:
- time for teams to plan for Camp
- discussion of interaction between teams
- Safeguarding training and discussion of new procedures
- breaks and refreshments (phew!)
- Assistant Staff training
- a takeaway for tea (bring funds with you)
- a Staff/Asst. Staff Meeting
The meeting will begin after tea and we will aim to finish by 9pm at the latest.
If you are unable to attend, or have any questions, please let us know.